Saturday, August 2, 2014

TMI (Too Much Information!) Tag Questions



1. What are you wearing?  A peach shirt & blue jean shorts.
2. Ever been in love?  I thought so.  3. Ever had a terrible breakup?  It's all relative... 4. How tall are you?  5'3" & 3/4 5.  How much do you weigh?  I don't weigh myself!  6. Any tattoos?  No.   7. Any piercings?  Yes.  Two Ear and one Belly.  8. OTP? (One time pairing?  Who's your favorite fictional character?)  Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta (Sandy & Danny in "Grease.")  9. Favorite show?  Daytime: General Hospital.  Nighttime: Once Upon a Time.  10. Favorite band?  I can't think of just one. 11. Something you miss?  My grandmothers. 12. Favorite song? Depends on my mood.   13. How old are you?  43   14. Zodiac sign?  Cancer. 15. Quality you look for in a partner? Honesty.  Integrity.  Loyalty.   16. Favorite quote?  “Piglet sidled up to Pooh from behind. "Pooh?" he whispered. "Yes, Piglet?" "Nothing," said Piglet, taking Pooh's hand. "I just wanted to be sure of you.” ― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh.  17. Favorite actor? Robert De Niro, Anthony Hopkins...   18. Favorite color? Pink.   19. Loud music or soft?  Depends on my mood and what I'm doing.  20. Where do you go when you're sad?  The beach.  21. How long does it take you to shower?  Minimum 20 minutes.  22. How long does it take for you to get ready in the morning?  About an hour.  23. Ever been in a physical fight?  24. Turn on? Intelligence.  25. Turn off? Arrogance.  26. The reason I joined YouTube?  Initially, to post family videos. 27. Fears? Fear, itself.  28. Last thing that made you cry? I don't know. I don't like to focus on sadness.  29. Last time that you said that you loved someone? Earlier today, to my children.  30. Meaning behind your YouTube/Blogging Name? I usually use "meant2bea."  I intertwine the idea that what is meant to be (for me/"Bea") will be.  31. Last book you read? The Silent Wife.  32. The book you're currently reading. SOMEDAY, Someday, Maybe.  33. Last show you watched. General Hospital.  34. Last person you talked to. My daughter.  35. The relationship between you and the last person you texted. My daughter.  36. Favorite food. Dessert first! Then, Pad Thai.  37. Place you want to visit. Niagara Falls & all places tropical (Saint-Tropez, the Dominican Republic, Fiji, St. Maarten…)  38. Last place you were. My patio.  39. Do you have a crush? No.  40. Last time you kissed someone. Today; My kids.  41. Last time you were insulted. IDK.  42. Favorite flavor of sweet. Chocolate.  43. What instruments do you play? The piano, but not very well. I stopped lessons after getting to "Barcarolle" for the third or fourth time. 44. Favorite piece of jewelry. Belly ring. 45. Last sport you played. Does indoor spinning/cycling count?  46. Last song you sang. Fergie - Glamorous ft. Ludacris 47. Favorite chat up line? I don't use lines.  48. Have you ever used it? N/A. 49. Last time you hung out with anyone? My kids, today.  50. Who should answer these questions next? Twitter: @milagracee

No comments:

Post a Comment